When I was a little girl, I wanted to be the Queen. Mostly because I wanted a tiara, but also because I wanted to make everyone do what I wanted to do.
As an adult, I still crave tiara’s and total control of the people around me. As an adult I also know that while I can buy a tiara, world domination is probably out of the question.
But just in case I do get to be in charge one day, I would eliminate the following phrases from the English language:
1. Bring Your A Game: Is it ever ok to bring your H game? Does anyone have an H game.
2. Think outside the box: You know what? Boxes are pretty freakin’ useful. They hold stuff and keep your crap from lying all over the place. Lets show the box some respect.
3. Give 110%: Yawn
4. At the end of the day: You’re another day older, thats pretty much it.
5. It is What It Is: I prefer, “Yeah, sucks to be you”.
6. Text Speak: You’re talking, please use whole entire words.
7. Synergy: Every time I hear it I think of Jem and The Holograms
What phrases are you sick of?